Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
egyptianking
Universal Consul
Universal Consul
egyptianking

Male
Number of posts : 174
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-14

I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Empty
PostSubject: I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???   I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Unsaon diay pag- butang ug videos sa mga forums?? dli ko Kabalo! Help Help Help Help!!!
Back to top Go down
lancebogz
Universal Consul
Universal Consul
lancebogz

Male
Number of posts : 242
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???   I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:55 pm

just use the code present in the site wat u r using!
Back to top Go down
networkmancer
Admin
Admin
networkmancer

Number of posts : 515
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue900 / 100900 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???   I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 1:23 am

dirrtyboy wrote:
Unsaon diay pag- butang ug videos sa mga forums?? dli ko Kabalo! Help Help Help Help!!!

Read my instruction . how to embed flash
Back to top Go down
http://hccc.friendhood.net, www.freewebs.com/nakoruru123
Ona
Universal Consul
Universal Consul
Ona

Male
Number of posts : 441
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue900 / 100900 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???   I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:21 am

nsa youtube o..

example nxa..

tan awa g unsa pag embed..

mao nana xa..

ahahaha

try nlng dad2 ug consult it would mybe help u..

:p
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com
lancebogz
Universal Consul
Universal Consul
lancebogz

Male
Number of posts : 242
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???   I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:41 pm

nya kbalo naka??
Back to top Go down
ck*biatchy
Universal Consul
Universal Consul
ck*biatchy

Female
Number of posts : 434

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???   I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:01 pm

copy _paste lng gud ang mga codes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/sixteen1116
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???   I Don't know how to put videos in  the forums! What shall I do??? Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't know how to put videos in the forums! What shall I do???
Page 1 of 1