Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
egyptianking
Universal Consul
Universal Consul
egyptianking

Male
Number of posts : 174
You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-14

You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Empty
PostSubject: You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE   You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:45 pm

In the story, Gerald is Keemo, a rich guy who has a dark past. April, played by Kim, is his opposite – cheerful, with a positive look in life. Two promising celebrities Enchong, as the cook Jhun and Keemo's "emo" girlfriend Jessie, played by Nina, will compete for their attention.

The young stars are undergoing a reinvention of their image. Gerald trades his wholesome image for a very edgy haircut and rugged look. Enchong, from rich preppy boy is now a down-to-earth chef. The "perfect beauty queen" Nina now has a scar on her face.

What transformations will the other cast members undergo? They each have a story to tell. Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson, Nina Jose and Enchong Dee return via their new weekly show "Your Song Presents: My Only Hope," soon on ABS-CBN.
Back to top Go down
networkmancer
Admin
Admin
networkmancer

Number of posts : 515
You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Left_bar_bleue900 / 100900 / 100You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE   You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:53 am

AW.wala paman nni nno?
Back to top Go down
http://hccc.friendhood.net, www.freewebs.com/nakoruru123
egyptianking
Universal Consul
Universal Consul
egyptianking

Male
Number of posts : 174
You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE   You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:48 pm

gi pa labas na ma na sa TV.. first week of october man cguro..
Back to top Go down
networkmancer
Admin
Admin
networkmancer

Number of posts : 515
You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Left_bar_bleue900 / 100900 / 100You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE   You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:17 am

AW..hahaha. La ko kblo, wa koy tan away man gud.hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://hccc.friendhood.net, www.freewebs.com/nakoruru123
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE   You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE Empty

Back to top Go down

You Song Presents: MY ONLY HOPE
Page 1 of 1